Helicopter Employment Opportunities
NEED HELICOPTER CREW ??
Log in or register to place an employment ad below.
... or CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE A SHORT REGISTRATION FORM.
Quality Manager Position - Posted by Paul Jurkiewicz on 09-07-2014
- Location : Entebbe, Uganda , Telephone number : +256(0)782142653
KEA is searching for a highly motivated individual to become our Quality Manager, the role
will span both operations and maintenance.
Responsibilities in this role include, but are not limited to:
- Management, tracking and revision of all Technical Publications, Manuals.
- Implementing and asserting safety and quality standards.
- Company representative for all Quality matters.
- Quality audits from Aviation Authorities, Aircraft Manufacturers, internal, existing and
potential customers etc
- Supervising calibration intervals of instruments, tools, etc. and keeping to be calibrated
company equipment current
- Submission of all reports for training, defects and airworthiness condition in accordance
with the all regulatory authorities.
- Adherence and updates with MOE
- Full support to MCC and Customer Support with latest Service Bulletins
Minimum 3 years in a Quality Management role.
Preference will be given to candidates with experience with ISO9000, IS-BAO, Wyvern etc.
Be able to work well as a team, have the experience, knowledge and drive to bring a company up to the highest levels of quality
management and implementation. Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Movement Control Specialist with Current IATA and - Posted by Genelyn Baluran on 02-01-2014
- Location : Dubai, United Arab Emirates , Telephone number : 0097143695080
PME International (www.pme-international.com) is a global aviation provider involved in all facets
of aviation and integrated logistics. Our customer base consists of oil, gas, mining, commercial and
military. Our services include helicopter and air charter support and specialized logistics such as
on-ground management support. Prime areas of deployment for PME International are often remote and
challenging; we do however have a global focus.
PME International is actively seeking a well-qualified Movement Control Specialist who possesses
current Dangerous Goods certification by air (IATA) and/or sea (IMDG).
Ideally this position will be based in Dubai UAE; however consideration may be given to other
You should, in the first instance, submit your expression of interest with your CV and Certificate
copies as attached and send to
Mr. Graham Gilkison
The following links to websites are listed in order of usefulness in locating helicopter employment ...
Just Helicopters (HELICOPTER SPECIFIC)
Helicopter Association International (HELICOPTER SPECIFIC)
Australian Federation of Air Pilots.